Tuesday 26 May 2020
Culture is the most powerful thing in an organisation, says Reuters editor-in-chief Stephen Adler (photo). It's what sets Reuters apart from Dow Jones or Bloomberg.
Sunday 24 May 2020
The former head of the London Stock Exchange says its $27 billion takeover of Refinitiv carries serious risks and that parts of the business are "obsolete".
Thursday 21 May 2020
The Iranian judiciary has extended Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe's temporary release from jail by one week, her lawyer said.
Thursday 14 May 2020
The London Stock Exchange has formally asked the European Union's competition officials to approve its $27 billion takeover of Refinitiv.
Tuesday 5 May 2020
Reuters owner Thomson Reuters reported higher quarterly sales and operating profit that fell slightly short of estimates and cut its full-year sales outlook, citing unprecedented disruption in the global economy.
- Reuters appoints new climate change editor
- Skinny-dipping with Roman Polanski a 'leap too far' for Reuters reporter
- The joys and perils of first love: a former Reuters correspondent remembers
- Reuters Germany editor-in-chief moves to communications consultancy
- Ex-Reuters reporter helps shape Trump hard line on China
- Greensill drops libel suit against Reuters over bond story
- Thomson Reuters faces pressure over ICE contracts
- How Reuters is covering the reopening of Europe
- Reuters shed light on family separation, but its parent company has nearly $50 million In contracts with ICE. Shareholders want answers
- What Reuters Events learned from going all-in on virtual