Friday 27 November 2020
Donald Trump admonished Reuters White House correspondent Jeff Mason (photo) for asking him whether he would concede the presidential election once the Electoral College formally votes to make Joseph Biden the next president.
Thursday 26 November 2020
Simon Haydon (photo) joked and smiled his way through four decades of journalism covering news and sport around the world for Reuters and the Associated Press, winning affection and friendship from colleagues everywhere he went.
Thursday 12 November 2020
Paul Wyatt (photo), formerly a Reuters employee relations manager in London for a quarter century, died at home on Wednesday after being diagnosed with motor neurone disease. He was 74.
Wednesday 11 November 2020
Reuters is launching a new business line of news, analysis and events for professional decision-makers.
Wednesday 4 November 2020
London Stock Exchange shareholders approved its sale of Borsa Italiana to Euronext for €4.33 billion, allowing the LSE to complete its $27 billion acquisition of Refinitiv.
- Research: Millennials generation most likely to trust journalists, trust in TV newsreaders plummets
- How Maradona's 'Hand of God' quote went round the world
- LSE offer fails to fix Refinitiv deal, rivals set to warn EU
- LSE offer concessions to allay EU concerns on Refinitiv bid - EU filing
- US plans to restrict foreign journalist visas would be chilling, must be scrapped