Friday 8 March 2019
Britain will give diplomatic protection to Thomson Reuters Foundation project manager Nazanin Zaghari-Radcliffe (photo) to underline the government's belief that Iran has behaved unjustly in its treatment of her, foreign secretary Jeremy Hunt said.
Thursday 7 March 2019
Reuters journalists in France began a 24-hour strike after rejecting a company plan to cut 25 jobs in the Paris bureau - more than half of its French-language workforce.
Monday 4 March 2019
Reuters journalists are being asked to put more effort into showing how they work by telling the story behind the story.
Saturday 2 March 2019
Yannis Behrakis, one of Reuters' most decorated and best-loved photographers, has died after a long battle with cancer. He was 58.
Thursday 28 February 2019
Reuters is cutting 25 of its 84 editorial jobs in Paris in a voluntary severance plan, Le Monde reported, saying the plan has yet to be negotiated with unions.
Pick of the web
- Witad Awards: Best company for diversity and inclusion (Vendor) - Refinitiv
- FT, Reuters, Yahoo News and Huffpost join media coalition to 'stand up for journalists under attack'
- Thomson Reuters files 2018 annual report
- Reporting Brexit: Racing to break news in Britain's ancient parliament
- PA, Standard, Independent and Reuters among 200+ organisations urging MEPs to pass new EU copyright law