Thomson Reuters stock tops five leading publishers
Friday 15 April 2011
Thomson Reuters is ranked top among the five leading companies in the publishing industry as measured by relative performance, stock analyst SmarTrend said on Friday. Its analysis of stocks that have the potential to outperform was based on Thursday's trading activity.
SmarTrend gave the following ranking:
- Thomson Reuters – 0.28 per cent gain
- McGraw-Hill – 1.35 per cent loss
- Gannett – 2.29 per cent loss
- Meredith – 2.49 per cent loss
- The New York Times – 3.93 per cent loss.
- « Previous
- Next »
- 1596 of 2085