Who to call for counselling
Friday 2 February 2018
Reuters values its alumni and wants them to be aware that irrespective of when or why they left Reuters, they are eligible to use the CiC global counselling service.
There are three ways to contact CiC:
1. Via the CiC UK number: +44 (0)20 7938 0963
2. Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please adhere to the following format for e-mail messages:
- Plain text format not html e-mail format should be used.
- Your subject heading should be left blank.
- The message body text should only contain the following:
Your name, your position, where you’re phoning from, your telephone number, your e-mail address, your preferred time to be contacted (state whether you are giving local or GMT time, e.g. 1400 local, 1200 GMT).
- If necessary, the language in which you would prefer to be contacted.
3. Via CiC’s International Free-phone. Dial your international access number (e.g. 011 in the USA, or 00 in the UK) followed by: 800 0587 2991. You can use the CiC free-phone number if you are in one of the following 10 countries or locations: Canada, USA, Israel, Spain, Hong Kong, South Africa, Germany, Singapore, UK and France. If you are in Dubai, a separate number is available which is local and does not require an international dialling code: 800 044 0105.
If you are not in one of these countries, or if for any reason you are unable to get through on the free-phone line, either make a brief call to CiC’s UK phone number, or use the e-mail address email@example.com.
A CiC representative will respond as soon as possible, and within a maximum of 24 hours. ■