Monday 8 February 2016
Daily spot trading volumes on currency trading platforms run by Thomson Reuters rebounded sharply in January from the previous month but the year-on-year figure was lower.
Sunday 7 February 2016
Reuters is running sponsored coverage of the US presidential election campaign written and edited by its own journalists.
Wednesday 3 February 2016
Analysts expect Thomson Reuters to post fourth quarter earnings of $0.59 per share when it reports the latest figures before the market opens in New York on 11 February.
Monday 25 January 2016
Jim Forrester (photo), formerly Reuters overnight editor known affectionately as the Prince of Darkness, died at home in Edinburgh on Sunday aged 89.
Tuesday 12 January 2016
Thomson Reuters has turned down an allocation of low-cost electricity from a New York state scheme that would have reduced operating costs at its Hauppauge data centre on Long Island.
Pick of the web
- Reuters carries sponsorship of its US presidential coverage
- Facebook and adblockers, podcasts and Trump: What the big media trends of 2015 will bring for 2016
- WSJ overhauls how its news operations work
- Bloomberg presidential run may be just what his company needs most
- The challenge of FinTech - and its history