Monday 15 September 2014
Thomson Reuters urged its shareholders to reject an unsolicited "mini-tender" offer to purchase up to 2.5 million TRI common shares.
Friday 12 September 2014
The inaugural meeting of the Reuter Society of America on Wednesday drew around 35-40 people and in the process signed up the first tranche of members.
Thursday 11 September 2014
If Thomson Reuters, which recently won the right to manage the London daily silver price fix, also wins the gold fix it will have achieved a major milestone that could help it differentiate itself from competitors like Bloomberg and attract new customers.
Tuesday 9 September 2014
Thomson Reuters is looking to sell three publications that cover the worlds of private equity and venture capital.
Saturday 6 September 2014
Thomson Reuters shares traded in New York received a consensus rating of Hold from the 18 brokerages currently covering the company.
- Alister Bull is back at the Fed - for Bloomberg
- Jenny Scott heads Bank of England's communications
- Jonathan Thatcher leaves praising 'reporters who did the real work and faced the danger'
- Less time spent writing, more time to jump out of planes, right?
- Reuters author Brian Mooney walks home to London from Madrid
Most read news
Pick of the web
- Reuters tries to explain away its refusal to call torture 'torture'
- The important contribution of a company's history
- 'What we'd done in Iraq was fairly useless' - ex-Reuters bureau chief in Iraq
- Bloomberg news stands out with editorial policy to not report on itself
- Does journalism still require impartiality?