Tuesday 30 September 2014
Thomson Reuters has been given an A- credit rating by investment analysis firm Morningstar. The rating suggests that the company is a low default risk. Analysts also gave the stock a three star rating.
Monday 29 September 2014
Thomson Reuters has been formally granted the right to use the name Thomson Reuters as a trade mark in India six years after the merger that formed the company and nearly seven years after filing its application.
Sunday 28 September 2014
Staff at Thomson Reuters have complained about an analysis of one of the world's largest arms makers that appeared in an investment service published by the company.
Thursday 25 September 2014
Thomson Reuters launched an online monitor to identify and analyse trends, topics and other information in global news coverage of climate change.
Wednesday 24 September 2014
Thomson Reuters and UK data provider Markit said Markit's Collaboration Services open messaging directory had been integrated into EIkon, the flagship Thomson Reuters product.
- Jonathan Weber out in 'an abrupt turn of events' at tech site
- Alister Bull is back at the Fed - for Bloomberg
- Jenny Scott heads Bank of England's communications
- Jonathan Thatcher leaves praising 'reporters who did the real work and faced the danger'
- Less time spent writing, more time to jump out of planes, right?
Most read news
- Rothschild investment maxim vexes some Thomson Reuters staff
- Reuters data centre slated for shutdown could close by end-2016 or later
- Thomson Reuters launches climate change news site
- Thomson Reuters wins India trade mark - seven years after asking
- Thomson Reuters and Markit integrate instant messaging directories
Pick of the web
- Reuters tries to explain away its refusal to call torture 'torture'
- The important contribution of a company's history
- 'What we'd done in Iraq was fairly useless' - ex-Reuters bureau chief in Iraq
- Bloomberg news stands out with editorial policy to not report on itself
- Does journalism still require impartiality?