Sunday 1 May 2016
Terry Bochatey (photo), Reuters chief photographer in the United States from the time of his hiring in the late 1980s until his retirement in 2012, has died after a long battle with cancer. He was 66.
Tuesday 26 April 2016
Thomson Reuters reported lower-than-expected first-quarter revenue, hurt by currency fluctuations. Revenue increased one per cent to $2.79 billion from a year earlier before factoring in currency changes. After currency changes, it fell one per cent.
Monday 25 April 2016
Thomson Reuters stands by the Reuters story about an Italian student who was tortured and murdered in Cairo after being detained by police on the night he disappeared.
Saturday 23 April 2016
The Committee to Protect Journalists is concerned by reports in the Egyptian media that authorities have accused Reuters of "spreading false news" in a report on the death of an Italian student.
Monday 18 April 2016
Reuters photographers won a Pulitzer Prize - the agency's third in eight years - for coverage of the migrant crisis in Europe and the Middle East.
Pick of the web
- Operating responsibly: a conversation with Patsy Doerr, Thomson Reuters' global head of corporate responsibility & inclusion
- 8 advertising and editorial initiatives Bloomberg Media Is unveiling today
- Publishers 'feeding on scraps from Facebook', says Bloomberg Media boss
- The Guardian: Dark days for a liberal beacon
- Financial Times: 'We are facing daunting conditions'