Thursday 30 October 2014
Thomson Reuters' third-quarter profit fell 12 per cent as currency fluctuations and an income tax expense masked a slight uptick in revenue.
Wednesday 29 October 2014
Thomson Reuters plans to add at least 300 employees to its operations in Michigan over the next five years.
Tuesday 28 October 2014
Reuters soon-to-launch curated online news station Reuters TV will rely more heavily on PR than advertising to build the new brand, CEO Andrew Rashbass said.
Wednesday 22 October 2014
David Betts, last surviving member of the four "Horsemen" who ran Reuters' World Desk at 85 Fleet Street during its heyday from the 1970s, died suddenly on Tuesday.
Monday 20 October 2014
The Thomson Reuters Foundation has joined the United Nations Food and Agricultural Organization to provide news on food security and hunger issues.
- Three freelance reporters win this year's Kurt Schork awards
- Reuters' new chief correspondent for Iran will be based in Turkey
- How Reuters covered an African epidemic even deadlier than Ebola
- Jonathan Weber out in 'an abrupt turn of events' at tech site
- Alister Bull is back at the Fed - for Bloomberg
- The shame of it: my first 'brownie' from Dave Betts
- Dave Betts: 'Attention all desks. Attention all desks. The building is on fire'
- At David Betts' funeral: Mrs Moon's, Jaws and 'brownies'
- Dave Betts' unflappability on the frontline of Fleet Street
- Trust Principles not 'alive and kicking' in editorial