Friday 12 February 2016
Thomson Reuters is still looking for a chief executive to run Reuters ten months after Andrew Rashbass quit the job.
Thursday 11 February 2016
Reuters owner Thomson Reuters reported higher-than-expected quarterly profit and said it expects revenue to grow by low single digits this year.
Monday 8 February 2016
Daily spot trading volumes on currency trading platforms run by Thomson Reuters rebounded sharply in January from the previous month but the year-on-year figure was lower.
Sunday 7 February 2016
Reuters is running sponsored coverage of the US presidential election campaign written and edited by its own journalists.
Wednesday 3 February 2016
Analysts expect Thomson Reuters to post fourth quarter earnings of $0.59 per share when it reports the latest figures before the market opens in New York on 11 February.
Pick of the web
- Reuters distances itself from Greg Hunt 'best minister' award: 'It wasn't our idea'
- Fleet Street: Rewriting the story
- Reuters carries sponsorship of its US presidential coverage
- Facebook and adblockers, podcasts and Trump: What the big media trends of 2015 will bring for 2016
- WSJ overhauls how its news operations work